Marketing Optimizer Wordpress Plugin is used by 8 websites. Among 8, 0 site is within top 10,000 and 0 site is within top 100,000 websites.
Wordpress Plugin Information of
|Plugin Meta Name||Plugin Meta Information|
|Plugin Description||Easily the most complete A/B testing and conversion rate optimization software for WordPress.|
|Detail Plugin Description||
*New* Completely Updated for 2014
We listened to your feedback and improved the interface and functionality to make testing your content easier than ever. Here's a patial list of the improvements we added with this update:
Gravity Forms Integration
Use the awesome Gravity Forms form builder on your WordPress site, and easily post all your form data directly into your Marketing Optimizer web application.
Conversion Rate Optimization Plugin
A/B testing is the process of showing visitors one of two (or more) versions of the same web page, and then tracking which one created the most revenue, leads, signups, downloads, purchases, registrations, or comments. Every page on your WordPress site contributes to conversion rates, not just the landing page or pages with a feedback form. To really bring your marketing 'A-Game', you need to test every important page to see how it contributes to your bottom line.
A/B Test Multiple Pages
Landing pages are the obvious choice for A/B testing. You are already sending traffic to them, and if converting visitors on the landing page is your goal, testing different version is a must. Every page on your website that receives traffic contributes to conversions, and it pays to test those, too. Your report will include the results for each page variant and the conversion rate of visitors that saw that version.
Track Conversions Accurately
Chances are you have at least one page that acts as your 'confirmation' or 'thank you' page for visitors that have just converted. You can now track all of these conversions with a simple shortcode that lets the system know that the visitor has just completed a successful conversion, and the proper version of all the web pages that visitor saw is credited with a conversion. This allows you to have many different conversion goal pages and still track all your conversions in properly.
Adjustable Multi-Armed Bandit
The 'Multi-Armed Bandit', or Epsilon Greedy, method of rotating variations has been proven to be the very fastest way to determine a winner. Not only that, but it's also, by far, the most profitable way to display your test pages. Here's how it works: the page with the highest conversion rate gets 90% of the traffic ('Exploitation'), and the other variations are randomly rotated through the remaining 10% of the time ('Exploration'). In other words, 90% of the time the system chooses the best version of your page. The rest of the time it explores new variations in the hopes that they will prove to be a better solution. Since sometimes it makes more sense to explore more than 10%, you have the ability to simply move the slider to explore between 10% and 100%.
Create Variations Quickly
When editing any of your WordPress pages or a Landing Page, just click the 'Add a Variation' tab and the system automatically creates a new variation of the page you are working on. Test any content, with any template, easily and quickly. Some common changes that have been shown to increase conversion rates are:
Marketing Optimizer Integration
100% Cache Compatible
Tested to be compatible with W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, Quick Cache, and probably all WordPress caching plugins. Tested to be compatible with WordPress hosting services, like WP Engine and Pagely, which cache your content on the server level. This plugin doesn't just 'bust' your caching, but utilizes your caching solution to retain the performance enhancements from them.
Wordpress Official Plugin Repository