Detail Plugin Description
Memphis Documents Library is a documents library for WordPress with a robust feature set. It is a great tool for the organization and distribution of files.
Memphis Documents Library version 2.6.3 is an important sercurity update. Please update your plugin as soon as possible.
What's New With Version 2.6
- New - Added a Dutch Translation thanks to DK for all the hard work.
- New - Added more safety check for lost of data.
- New - Moved Memphis Document Library post into there own custom post type.
- New - Ability to hide and show the share button.
- New - Added Finnish language support, thanks to sloworks for their hard work.
- New - The ability to allow/deny user types access to Private Posts.
- New - In the setting menu you can now choose the allowed file types.
- New - A restore defaults option has been added this will restore Memphis Documents Library to its factory state, WARNING all files and post will be deleted.
- Update - Removed the category mdocs-media.
- Update - reduced the number of tags.
- Update - Updated localization files.
- Update - Uninstall will not remove all saved variables , posts, files, categories, and directories for a single WordPress Site and also WordPress Multisite.
- Update - Change the way date modified is handle, was using an array value now using file date modifed attribute.
- Update - Updated localization files.
- Update - Added a slug name to the custom post recreating function.
- Update - Changed the google docs link to google drive.
- Update - Fixed the SAMEORIGIN error when using google doc preview. Now should work for http and https.
- Update - English loc file has been updated with new language.
- Update - Categories are now called Folder, no functionality change just name change.
- Bug - Fixed bug that caused pages not to load.
- Bug - Fixed issue where Post Status was not displaying any statuses.
- Bug - Batch upload was cutting of filenames with dots in them.
- Bug - Fixed bug causing new installs to produce errors, these errors would correct themselves but very annoying for users to see.
- Bug - Removed extra label tag in sort box which was cause issues in Firefox.
- Bug - Fixed Chrome bug, where file types that are allowed in WordPress are being blocked by Memphis Documents Library.
- Bug - Fixed a bug when creating categories a null category would be created that could not be delete.
- Bug - Fixed the XSS (Cross Site Scripting) issues root cause was using $_REQUEST inside a form.
- Bug - Fixed the sercuirty vulnerabilities known as LFI/RFI, which stands for Local or Remote File Inclusion.
- Bug - Fixed bug which didn't allow for viewing sub categories when using mdocs short codes. This short code currently only works on main categories you can't target a subcategory to display.
- Bug - Fixed Bulk uploader not allowing for editing of name.
- Bug - Fixed Event Manger issues when using Memphis Documents.
- Bug - Fixed Dashboard Large View not working.
- Bug - Fixed notices errors.
- Bug - Fixed extra tr error.
- Bug - Fixed issue where text was not being put in the right place on a mDocs list, now content will display as published on all mDocs lists.
- Bug - Fixed error if file was not found.
- Bug - Fixed Batch Upload naming issue.
- Bug - Added a missing div tag to list.
- Bug - Added the ability to see document previews when logged in.
- Bug - Fixed some category issues.
Memphis Documents Library Features
- Batch Upload of files into the system (Beta)
- Upload media files that match WordPress's white-list. This white-list is configurable from the WordPress menus.
- Download tracking of media
- Posts created for each new media upload, showing information of the specific file.
- Version control, allows you to view and revise to older version of your file.
- The ability to share you files on other websites.
- Referential file methodology. This allows for the updating of a file while the link remains the same.
- Importing of document libraries into your current library, or just migrating to another website.
- Exporting you documents libraries for safe backup and store, migration to another website or sharing with someone else.
- The ability to create, edit and delete categories and subcategories.
- Search for files using the WordPress search.
- Customization of download button