Mailchimp extension of Responsive Contact Form is available to add your contact data to your Mailchimp account : Visit Plugin Link
Like our plugin page on facebook to receive notifications and updates. You can also post queries and request for support. Like Plugin Page On Facebook
Contact Us Form is a simple WordPress plugin that generates a responsive contact form on your website or blog.simply insert [ai_contact_form] in any page or post content and the form will appear or paste this php code
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[ai_contact_form]' ); ?> in any template.
This plugin supports English(default), Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Russian, Spanish and Turkish languages, both in the back-end and front-end of the site.
- Easy to install.
- It is responsive form.
- Easy jQuery validations.
- Easy to understand coding standard.
- Easy to enable/disable alpha numeric captcha.
- Easy to add subject text for mail to be sent to the users.
- You can choose where to send the messages - this can be any email address.
- You can choose the message to be displayed after successful submission of form Ex.-Your details are submitted successfully!.
- Easy to call using two method one is using shortcode [ai_contact_form] and other using paste this php code
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[ai_contact_form]' ); ?>
- New easily manage fields to be displayed on form.
- New export list of all user who contact site.
- New send me a copy checkbox is added to form.
- New added message from user in database and displayed in admin.
- New Language translations for English(default), Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Russian, Spanish and Turkish have been updated in the back-end and front-end of the site. Also you can add other languages based on your requirement.
- Manage form style/CSS from admin pannel.
Special thanks to:
- Tomas Broersma for providing Dutch translation.
- Snackddp for providing French translation.
- Martin Stehle for providing German translation.
- László Ángyán for providing Hungarian translation.
- Iole Calzavara for providing Italian translation.
- Ksenia for providing Russian translation.
- Peter and Marian for providing Slovak translation.
- Tomás Puig for providing Spanish translation.
Click here to view more about this plugin. Visit blog post
Plugin Develop by August Infotech Visit website